- Autumn meeting (Rescheduled date)
18-19 November: British Society for the History of Paediatrics and Child Health (BSHPCH) meeting, Royal College of Anaesthetists, Red Lion Square, London.
It has been decided that if the rail unions call another strike to include these dates, the whole meeting will be cancelled altogether.
- Speakers include:
- Prof Anthony Costello, Professor of Global Health and Sustainable Development, University College London
- Dr Emily Mayhew, Historian in Residence, Paediatric Blast Injury Research Lead, Bioengineering Dept, Imperial College London
- Mr David Jones, Previously Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon GOS and Chailey Heritage
- RCPCH Spring Conference, Glasgow
BSHPCH session is between 11 and 1230 on Wednesday 24th May 2023.
Call for abstracts for the history session at the conference, and abstracts must be submitted to the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health by February 6th 2023.
Full details of how to submit an abstract and frequently asked questions may be found here.